Whitelist & Tokenomics + Tax Breakdown
Hello Kukachu community!
We are delighted to announce the whitelist for $KUKA will go live on August 6th at 22:00 CET. We’re also disclosing the Tokenomics & Tax breakdown.
The Kukachu Whitelisting process is not based on FCFS (First-Come-First-Served) so please don’t feel any need to rush.
Kukachu team has strived to make the whitelist as simple as possible by limiting the process to the completion of just one form.
- There are 300 whitelist spots available.
- Each whitelist spot can deposit a maximum of $200 BUSD.
- Vesting period: 20% at TGE, 5% weekly unlock
You’ll have till the August of 13th 21:00 CET to complete this form https://forms.gle/6EysPkCusdGri8GM6
After completing the form we are going to review your entry to check whether you are eligible for the Whitelist.
Total supply: 100.000.000.000 (100%)
Supply to PCS: 10.000.000.000 (10%)
Supply to whitelist: 30.000.000.000 (30%)
WL + Listing Token price: $0,000002
Total Initial Market cap: $80.000
10% of total supply will be available on PanCakeSwap.
30% is reserved for Whitelist participants.
60% of total supply will be burned on launch!
KuKachu collects taxes on every transaction, these taxes will be used to reward holders, save for a tesla, burn supply. This is what makes KuKachu a real hyper-deflationary token!
See the full tax breakdown below;
12% Tax Breakdown
- 1% of every transaction will be burned
- 1% of every transaction goes to developer
- 2% of every transaction goes to marketing
- 4% of every transaction is taken for Tesla reward
- 2% of every transaction is taken and re-distributed to all KuKachu holders
- 2% of every transaction contributes towards automatically generating further liquidity on PanCakeSwap
16% Sell Tax Breakdown:
- see 12% tax
- 4% buy-back and burn
Join our community
Telegram channel: https://t.me/KuKachuOfficial_EN
Telegram Announcement channel: https://t.me/KuKachuOfficialAnn
Listing Date: TBA
Disclaimer: Any product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the KuKachu’s communications and/or on any social media forum are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with KuKachu. These trademark holders do not sponsor or endorse KuKachu or any of it’s products or comments.